Random beauty things about me :)

Monday, October 07, 2013

I decided to write some random beauty related things about me, and found out a lot of interesting beauty things I do and things I don't like to do.

1. I have never been in a tanning bed (I have stepped into a tanning salon but never got an actual tan)
2. I never bit my nails (only if one nail broke and I haven't had a nail file with me)
3. I love lipstick, but hate wearing it for a long time
4. I have a really dry skin on my body, but am too lazy to put on lotion most of the times (I'm working on that !)
5. Sometimes I just forget using a heat protectant for my hair
6. I never leave an apartment without some kind of mattifying product on my face
7. I was really lazy filling in my eyebrows, but now I can't leave house without doing it most of the time (they are awful without eyebrow powder)
8. I really love exfoliating my face with face scrub or peelof mask, because only then my face feels clean and not oily :)
9. My hair gets really oily, as my skin, so I need to wash it very often
10. I have a lot of lip balms but I'm also using most of them all the time
11. I hate it when people touch my hair (only let the hairdresser do it)
12. I love fruity things, rather than sweet (referring to shower gels, lip balms, etc.)
13. I recently fell in love with a bit of bronzed face and orange lipstick (it's a big phase for me)
14. I cannot leave my nails not painted - I have to have at least a clear nail polish on (the feeling of bare nails is really weird to me :D)

I will make sure to write another fun random beauty things about me :)
If you want, you can share yours and ask me questions too !

Love and Lemons, Simona

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

♥