Empties #9

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Hello again :)
I've used up another bunch of products *proud face*, so it's time to share my thoughts with you girls. Again I'm almost done with some more, but this is already a huge empties, so I didn't want to bore you too much.



Batiste Dry shampoo (Original scent) - A really nice dry shampoo. Although it still leaves your hair a bit white, I just like the way it feels on my hair - actually you can barely feel it on the touch. This scent was just whatever though. It took me a long time to finish this huge can.
Repurchase: yes (other scents)

Schauma Cotton Fresh shampoo - I really like this shampoo. Was talking about it here. I didn't expect much from this product, however it was really nice. Cleaned my hair really well, while it was smelling fresh and a bit powdery. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, because the hole on the top is so big, the product kind of just falls out.
Repurchase: probably



Chilly Intimate Detergent (with antibacterial)- All time favorite intimate product. It leaves you fresh down there without being irritating or too much. I bought a pink version and I don't like it as much as this blue one.
Repurchase: yes

Mama Mio O-Mega Body Buff - Again, reviewed this one. I really liked it, however I wish it was not so expensive.
Repurchase: nope (too expensive)

Mama Mio O-Mega Shower Cream - Mentioned it here. Nothing special, just a nice body wash.
Repurchase: nope.

Lush Snow Fairy shower gel - Winter must have. Mentioned here. A lovely shower gel with amazing cotton candy/bubble gum smell. Must have for cold months.
Repurchase: already have

I Love Cosmetics...Raspberry & blackberry shower gel - Absolutely loved this one ! It had a nice raspberry scent which was so yummy. If you read my blog a lot, you know I love these kind of fruity scents. I also managed to have a bath using this product and it creates a lot of bubbles.
Repurchase: maybe (not that cheap)


Essence hand cream - Lovely hand cream. I mentioned it here. It's really nice because it's cheap, sinks into your skin quick and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind.
Repurchase: yes

Nivea Q10 Body Lotion (tester) - Got it from Nivea to test out. This one surprised me because after using it it totally gave me effect of a better, tighter skin. However, the effect wears off quickly. It sinks into your skin quickly and smells nice.
Purchase: maybe

Oriflame Strawberry&Cream scented hand cream - It smells just exactly like it's name. It was quite liquidy but again still moisturizing and it sank into my skin quickly.
Repurchase: maybe I would if I could


Vandini Deep Cleansing Mask (magnesium) - Actually I got this one as a gift from my boyfriend including some other Vandini products. It was a nice clay mask which dried on my skin and cleansed it. But the thing is that I don't like the packaging, because I could totally use it 2 times and wasn't able due to the product drying out so quick (and yes I sealed it nicely)
Repurchase: nope

Luke Charcoal nose cleansing strips - Got this one from a blogger in a giveaway. It did kind of work but at the same time it was horrible. It smelled awful and I was left with black residue on my nose which I had to peel and scrub off.
Purchase: nope

Afrodita Cosmetics Young&Pure Mattifying cream - This one was just ok. It doesn't mattify your skin completely or should I say: it leaves it semi-matt which I don't like.
Purchase: nope

Shiseido Ultimune Serum - I really liked this product. It sinks into your skin so quick and it smells fresh and nice. Feels great on your skin and it kind of really does improve it.
Purchase: no, it's hella expensive



Decleor Aroma Purete Matt finish skin fluid (tester)- This product wasn't bad. It mattified my skin and didn't smell much. I was happy to test it out before buying it because it's not cheap and I still prefer and love my Vichy Mattifying cream.
Purchase: nope (too expensive)

Essentiq Cleansing Face Gel (tester) - A nice thin gel with a citrusy smell. I did like it, but I always like switching up my face cleansers.
Purchase: nope

Essentiq Toner (tester) - I really liked this toner. It was foamy, but again with a citrus smell and it hydrates the skin. I was glad to actually receive a big bottle afterwards.
Purchase: maybe


Myspirit Golden Diamond perfume - This is a knock off Paco Rabanne - Lady Million perfume. Didn't like and didn't bother to use it other than to spray it around apartment haha.
Purchase: hell no

Guerlain La petite Robe Noire - A really lovely, sweet scent. It is highly talked about and I know why. It is just yummy but not childlish. If I hadn't had Lancome La Vie Est Belle (which is also sweet), I would purchase this one.
Purchase: maybe

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Goia perfume - I talked about this one a long time ago. Again, didn't like it and didn't bother to wear it. Gave it to my mom to use up and she hated it too.
Purchase: nope


Jasmin Girl Intimate wipes - These didn't really have scent but they worked. I still prefer the Müller brand ones because they have the best smell and are more wet.
Repurchase: nope

Duchesse Refreshing Wipes - Didn't like these. I ended up using them for cleaning my shoes haha.
Repurchase: nope

Jean Carol Super Soft Cotton Pads - Purchased these because there weren't many in the pack. They were really thick and soft. I just wish they were cheaper, because I'm not willing to spend much money on cotton pads as I use them up really quick.
Repurchase: nope


REPURCHASED MULTIPLE TIMES



Duchesse Cosmetic Pads - These are just cheap and nice. Because I use up cotton pads so often I like buying cheap ones. These are not the best because they're quite thin, but they totally work.
Repurchase: yes (always)

Lush Tea Tree Water (toner) - Again, I reviewed this one and also mentioned it here. My all time favorite toner. Nothing compares to it, I just can't describe how nice it feels on my skin. It's refreshing and super nice especially for summer.
Repurchase: yes ! (after I finish my collection of toners)

Duchesse Cotton Swabs - I like these "microfaser" or sth because the cotton wool doesn't come off easily so they're really nice. Also, cheap and effective.
Repurchase: yes

p.s. giveaway je kmalu konča ! :)

Love and Lemons, Simona


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Za naslednji Batiste Dry Shampoo ti priporočam vonj Oriental, ga imajo na Asosu :)

    http://mmemento-mmori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imam Tropical vonj - katerega obožujem in Blush...pa verjetno še več ko pol leta ne bom potrebovala novega..bom pa mogoče tale Oriental vonj naslednjič sprobala ja :) - tud jaz na Asosu kupujem običajno Batiste.

      Delete
  2. Jaz moram tudi malo obiskat Lush :) ta gel za tuširanje izgleda super :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super post kot vedno. :)) bi tudi jaz rada probala te batistesuhe šampone. :333

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala, tud jaz rada tvoje empties berem :) ..so za sprobat ja :P

      Delete
  4. Ah, sem zadnjič povonjala v Lushu tale gel, res fuuuul diši, tak pocukrano. :3
    Joj, pa komaj čakam, da porabim svoje tonike in da lahko sprobam Lushovega. :P

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥