November Beauty Haul 2014

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Hello readers !
This month I went to my neighbour country and I spend some € (actually a lot). Since we don't have a MAC and The Body Shop store in my country, I didn't care how much I'd spend. You can see that huge haul here.
Also I bought some other "essentials" in my country which you'll see here. And I'm still spending money on some things I really don't need - do you have any good advice for shoppaholics ?



WHAT I BOUGHT




1. Duchesse Cotton Swabs
I've realized I never show this in my haul, but don't worry I need them too :P

2. Balea Kiwi Shower Schimmer - shower gel
As if I don't have enough shower products, I couldn't resist the fruity smell of this one :/ And as I'm already using it, I really like it.



3. Microcell 2000 - Nail Repair
A staple in my nail routine. Kind of helps with my poor nails.

4. Essie - Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low
Gorgeous Winter/Christmas shade, you can already see it on my blog.

5. Burt's bees Tinted Lip Balm - Hibiscus
Actually I found this one on offer and I couldn't resist.

6. Essence Hugs & Kisses - 04 Sunshine and Red Roses nail polish
I actually bought this one second-hand from one of the bloggers, as I wanted it when the collection came out and wasn't able to get it.

7. REN Flash Rinse 1 minute facial (mask)
Actually I got this sample in Elle magazine, which ofcourse I bought. We'll see how this one works.





8. Christina Aguilera - Christina Aguilera EDT
I know I have so many perfumes already, however I'm running out of this one and it was on sale + I've been using and loving it now for years :)

9. Cien nailpolish remover
Actually I forgot that I already had a backup of nailpolish remover, but I found this one in Lidl and was interested in how you just "pump" the product onto your cottonpad. I wish I bought the Aceton free one.

10. CadeaVera Anti-Spot Cleansing wipes (Young)
I use these a lot, so I picked them up when they were on offer 3 for 2.

WHAT I GOT




1. L'oreal Mat' Magique - 02 Rose Ivory
I've been using this product for like 2 or 3 years now (I even have an old packaging), so I was happy to receive this new one in the same shade as a gift for participating in DM's "giveaway"

2. Oriflame Triple Core lipstick - Sublime Pink


3. Maybelline Babylips
Won in a fb giveaway. A girl can never have too many lip balms, right ?, so excited for these :)

4. L'oreal Laser Renew Day Cream
They say it's best to prevent rather than fix wrinkles. Anyways, L'oreal was giving like hundred of these away, so why not.

5. Zoya - Neve nailpolish
I've never tried Zoya nailpolishes, so I'm excited to finally have one.

+ Soraya Slovenija sent me a 10€ gift card, so I guess I'll shop some more :)

Let me know if you'd like to see anything on my blog.

Love and Lemons, Simona

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Jaz sem tudi dobila tole L'oreal kremico, ampak bom jo verjetno kar podarila nekomu, ki mu bo prišla bolj prav. :P
    Mi je pa po eni strani žal, da sem zgrešila akcijo na CA parfum, ker tega bi res rada sprobala. :/ po drugi strani pa vredu, mam res veliko parfumov.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaz bom pa še vidla, ker nikol ni prepozno ..preventiva je boljša :P
      jaz pa skoz kupujem tale parfum in sem ga pač mogla kupit kljub moji vlki zbirki :)

      Delete
  2. Burt's bees review presume :)

    Zoya tale lakec :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burt's bees review pride enkrat tale mesec upam :P

      Pa Zoya lakec tud morem sprobat :3

      Delete
  3. lušten blog, ampak obupna angleščina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello anonymous...thank you for your constructive criticism...if you don't like my english, just don't bother to read my blog.
      xo, Simona ;)

      Delete

Facebook

♥