Empties #23

Friday, July 21, 2017

Hi girls.
I've had a great summer so far, which results in me not posting as much. However, I do hope you enjoy a post from me here and there. Time flies by so fast and here are my empty cosmetics again. Feels like I used up quite a lot. 


Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying gel
I loved this cleansing gel, especially for double cleansing. Firstly I would remove makeup with micellar water and then grab a face brush and use this gel. It foams up greatly and cleanses deeply. Afterwards I would have a squeaky clean skin. Though I would not recommend it using in colder months or if your skin is dry because it could be drying. It did work fine for me, so I was happy. Plus, the pump is so handy.
Repurchase: maybe

Uriage Cleansing Make-up remover foam
I wrote about this cleanser here. It was nicely creamy and thick, plus it makes your skin feel nice and not dried out. I used it at night and in the morning and really loved it. Though I didn't initially use it for removing my makeup.
Repurchase: maybe

Garnier Biphase Micellar Clenasing Water in Oil 
This micellar water is infused with oils, so it's very easy to remove makeup. It does the job amazingly, plus it smells very fresh. And in comparison to any oil makeup remover it is much better since it's not that greasy. Though it may not be for those who dislike cleansing oils or such since it can leave behind a bit of a greasy feeling. However I always double cleanse my face so it's perfect for me.
Repurchase: yes

Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Foaming Face Wash
This face wash is supposed to remove excess oil and is infused with lemon and honey. It was nicely cleansing but without drying out the skin because the texture was very creamy. Though I didn't like the scent: it was just overpowering and too much for a product like that.
Repurchase: probably not

Uriage Eau Thermale
Thermal waters in spray are very useful in summer months. So this mini was great even on the go. I spray it directly onto the face or cotton pad. It soothes the skin and feels refreshing. I also love using it after a face mask or a scrub to sooth my skin and re-hydrate.
Repurchase: maybe




Garnier Mineral Invisible anti-transpirant
I switched from Rexona to Garnier because I got too used to Rexona. I always liked these Garnier sprays. They do work nicely and keep me mostly stinky free in the heat, but sometimes they're just not enough. I will still use them but not in heat waves.
Repurchase: maybe

Garnier Mineral InvisiDry antiperspirant
Another deodorant for black clothes which I wear a lot so I need a protection like this. I liked the scent and it worked ok.
Repurchase: maybe

Rexona Anti-perspirant - Invisible Aqua
And speaking of Rexona. This is the one I usually use. It does the job and keep you "stinky-free" for a looong time ! Also it doesn't leave yellow marks. It's still a bit white though.
Repurchase: yes


Vandini Shower cream - Macadamia, Vanilla
Just a really nice creamy shower gel. It felt nourishing and smelled very sweet. Definitely very nice for colder months. 
Repurchase: maybe

Dvorec Trebnik Jungle Rain shower foam
I discovered my love for shower foams. They're fun and very easy to use since you don't have to foam them up like shower gels. This one smelled very tropical and was really nice. I would love it if the texture was a bit more thick, however it was still nice. Plus it contains aloe vera which is great in summer months.
Repurchase: maybe

The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry shower gel
I absolutely loved this shower gel. Firs of all, it's thick and foams up into creamy texture. But mostly I enjoyed the scent: fruity and delicious but not too citrusy. I hope they bring out a similar scent this year because I got hooked on it, 2 years in a row.
Repurchase: yes

Stenders Feel the Glamour ! Body Scrub
This was a scrub with appariently 24k gold and pomegranate extract. As fancy, as it sounds, it was not that special. It was just a very nice scrub: not too grainy or too light. It did the job, however the scent wasn't my favorite.
Repurchase: no 



Batiste Dry Shampoo - blonde
Another Batiste dry shampoo. This one is colored and suitable for blondes. Even though it looks quite yellow, it's great for my shade of hair. Because it's tinted it's not that visible when you put it on which can be great but also sometimes I struggle because I don't know where I put i already. It is great for when in a hurry and it does the job great. Also the scent is lovely.
Repurchase: already did

Afrodita Cosmetics Natural Balance Intimate wash
I used intimated washes from Afrodita before and I do really like them. This one was very gentle and nice. Though I prefer the texture of their intimate wash for shaving.
Repurchase: maybe

Ziaja Cocoa Body Butter
I've talked about this body butter quite a long time ago: here.
What drew me mostly to this body butter is the smell of cocoa. I'm not a sweets kind of lover, however the nice smell of cocoa is so nice ! This one scents your skin nicely without being over-powering. The body butter has a typical thicker texture. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind but it nourishes the skin nicely.
Repurchase :maybe


Duchesse Cosmetic Cotton Pads
Because I use up cotton pads so often I like buying cheap ones. These are not the best because they're a bit thinner, but they totally work and I love them ! 
Repurchase: yes (always)

Duchesse Intimate Wipes
I really like these. They are wet enough and nicely calming. I use them mostly during that "time of the month"
Repurchase: yes


CadeaVera Anti-Spot Cleansing wipes (Young) 
The scent of these wipes is really fresh and nice. They don't do the best job at removing my makeup but I wash my face anyways so sometimes I just want something to remove most of my makeup (at least on my face,maybe not on my eyes) and at that time these are very handy. I use them mostly when travelling.
Repurchase: yes



Nuxe 24HR Soothing and rehydrating fresh mask
This was a nice sample of great, hydrating mask. It was very light and I loved it when my face got a bit sunburned. Not sure about purchasing due to being a bit expensive.
Repurchase: no 


Afrodita Cosmetics Cotton & Silk hand cream
This hand cream was really nice. Nourishing but not greasy and the smell was absolutely amazing: cotton like but not too sweet. Though if your hands are really chapped and dry maybe try something else.
Repurchase: maybe 

Maybelline BabyLips Hydrate lip balm
This lip balm was nothing special. The texture was very light, so it didn't stay on my lips for a long time. Plus I didn't feel like it was nourishing enough. It was just ok for when my lips weren't that chapped.
Repurchase: no


Shiseido Ultimune Serum
I really like this serum. It is expensive as hell, but I've accumulated a lot of these testers so imma enjoy it. It is really light-weight, hydrates your skin and leaves it a bit softer and nicer.
Purchase: I do really want to buy it !

YSL Manifesto EDP - sample
I loveeed this scent. Such a sexy, feminine and strong scent. It's powdery but a bit woody. It is longlasting but not overpowering at the same time. Maybe one day I'll buy something like that to feel like a proper lady.
Purchase: maybe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

♥