July Favorites

Friday, August 03, 2018

Hi girls.
I haven't done a favourites post in a while. I'm quite focused on using up my older products and trying one or two once in a while, so I don't have that many discoveries. But still here are just a few products that I've been enjoying the past month...

Živjo punce.
Nekaj časa nisem z vami delila favoritov in spet je čas za to. Sicer sem osredotočena na porabo starejših izdelkov, pa vendar rada preizkusim kaj novega tu in tam. Tako da nimam toliko novosti. V tej objavi boste torej našle nekaj favoritov, ki sem jih z veseljem uporabljala prejšnji mesec.



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash
I had this face wash in my stash for a while, however I had to use up the other ones firstly. It has a nice gel texture and foams up nicely. It's great at removing remains of the makeup, plus it cleanses the skin very well. I also like that it comes with a pump. It doesn't have much smell to it, however I like that.

Ta izdelek je v moji zbirki že en čas, vendar je komaj pred kratkim prišel na vrsto. Všeč mi je prijetna tekstura gela, ki se lepo speni. Dobro odstrani ostanke ličil in globinsko očisti kožo. Super je tudi, ker ima pumpico. Sicer pa nima ravno nekega vonja, kar mi je čisto vredu.


Balea Dusche & Olperlen - Peach scent
I was bored of my body washes so I decided to purchase this one. I absolutely adore the fresh scent of peaches. It's like peach ice tea. Also it is very lovely to use in the shower and it makes your skin smell amazing for a while. I thought it would be more hydrating because of the oil pearls, but it's just quite a normal body wash. Still I enjoy it very much.

Naveličala sem se mojih tuš gelov, zato sem si v DM kupila tega. Ima vonj po svežih breskvah oziroma po ledenem čaju z breskvami kar je noro fajn. Hkrati pa je prijeten za uporabo ter pusti prijeten vonj na koži še en čas. Sicer sem mislila, da bo bolj vlažilen, ker vsebuje perlice z oljem, vendar je bolj klasičen tuš gel. Vseeno mi je zelo všeč.


The Body Shop - Lip Butter Strawberry
Another product which I've had for a while. I just have too many lip balms. The fresh scent of strawberries is just amazing. I use it at home because it's a bit unhygenic to use because you need to dip in a finger. The texture is light because the butter melts on the lips right away. Though I don't think it's hydrating enough for very dry lips.

Še en izdelek, ki ga imam že nekaj časa v zbirki. Skratka, imam preveč balzamov za ustnice. Vonj po svežih jagodah je noro dober. Uporabljam ga doma, ker je bolj nehigienski za uporabo saj ga moreš nanest s prsti. Sicer pa je tekstura bolj lahkotna in se maslo hitro stopi na ustnicah. Ni pa najbolj vlažilen za zelo suhe ustnice.


Fenty Beauty The Bomb Gloss
I feel like everyone has been talking about Fenty Beauty, so I decided to buy something myself. I purchased a set with this gloss and one of the highlighters. I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, however I love me some Clarins gloss. So this one surprised me nicely. The texture is a bit thicker, but not sticky and it smells sweet. The scent is nice and not overpowering. In the packaging it looks very shimmery, however when you apply it on the lips, it gives you a nice juicy effect. Plus it makes the lips look a bit bigger. Also I like the packaging because it's different, though the applicator is quite huge. The color is quite universal so it will suit most of the skin tones which is great.

V lepotnem svetu se kar veliko govori o Rihannini liniji ličil: Fenty Beauty. Tako sem se odločila, da še jaz nekaj preizkusim ter sem si kupila set s tem glosom in enim osvetljevalcem. Sicer glosov ne uporabljam vsakodnevno, vendar z veseljem posežem tudi po Clarinsovem glosu. Tako me je tale precej presenetil. Tekstura je gostejša, vendar nelepljiva. Ima sladek vonj, ki pa ni preveč močen. V embalaži izgleda precej bleščeče, vendar na ustnicah pusti lep sijoč, sočen videz. Hkrati jih naredi bolj polne. Všeč mi je tudi embalaža, ker je drugačna, čeprav je aplikator kar velik za takšen glos. Odtenek pa je precej univerzalen in bo ustrezal večim tonom kože.


Ebelin Precision Concealer Sponge
I've been a fan of Real Techniques Mini Eraser Sponges because they make applying concealer very easy. So when I was browsing through DM I spotted this mini ones (it comes in a pack of two) which are even tinnier. I have Ebelin rainbow sponge and I quite like it but I'm not a sponge lover for foundation, so I neglect it. This mini Ebelin sponge grows twice the size when wet and feels nicely soft, though it is definitely not as soft as RT one. It is nice for blending concealer and making any small touches. I would say that RT one is amazing, but this one is not bad either. It is a nice replacement and I recommend you trying it because these kind of sponges blend concealer seamlessly and eliminate creasing. 

Sama sem ljubiteljica Real Techniques mini gobic za nanašanje korektorja, ker zelo poenostavijo ličenje. Tako sem v DM-u naletela na te mini gobice (v paketu dobite 2) znamke Ebelin, ki pa so še manjše. Sama že imam Ebelin mavrično gobico, ki je kar dobra, vendar sama raje nanašam tekočo podlago s čopiči. Ta mini gobica pa zraste na dvakratno velikost, ko jo zmočiš in je lepo mehka. Ampak še vedno je RT gobica mehkejša in najboljša, vendar se Ebelinova gobica lahko precej primerja z njo. Je dobra nadomestitev in vam priporočam, da jo preizkusite, ker je s takšno gobico zabrisovanje korektorja res enostavno ter se izognete usedanju v gubice.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I have tried Garnier and its nice but the rest of the products not yet. I might check on it. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strawberry balm is one of my favorites too! It smells delicious and works well for my lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tale tuš gel voham do sem, definitivno ga moram kupit, saj obožujem vonj breskev. <3
    Micelano sem preizkusila, ko še nisem bila cruelty free in mi je bila zelo všeč, The Body Shop-a še nisem preizkusila imam pa namen nekaj stvari nabaviti kmalu.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard this product before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me try this body wash, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥