Empties #28

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Hi girls.
I'm all about downsizing my collection at the moment. And look at all of those empties I just accumulated in two months. I'm quite proud of myself. Have you emptied any products recently as well ?




Nivea MicellAIR Expert Eye Make-Up Remover
This line from Nivea is quite interesting. The eye makeup remover works quite nicely, since it removes even a waterproof mascara. Though I would have to say that is is almost the same as any standard two-phase makeup removers but is just less greasy. Also mentioned here.
Repurchase: maybe

The Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion
This was my morning moisturizer for a while. It had a light gel texture which sinked in very quickly. It didn't really keep me shine free but it helped a bit. Plus I liked how light it was which was perfect under makeup. Though I'm willing to try something new soon.
Repurchase: maybe

Vichy Idealia Life Serum
If you know me, you know I like the french pharmacy cosmetics a lot. Though I was surprised that I actually liked this serum since it has quite a thick texture. It looks like it's a bit pinky toned and has some light reflecting pigments in it. I used it sometimes instead of my night cream and it was lovely. I also love the scent of this line.
Repurchase: maybe

Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep
I absolutely adored this face cream. It has quite a strong, interesting smell but I didn't mind it. The texture is thicker and gel-like. I applied quite a lot before bed and it felt a bit sticky at first but it absorbed nicely through the night. In the morning my skin was very plump and looked very hydrated but not shiny. You can read a whole review here.
Repurchase: yes


Yummy Vanilla shower gel
It's rare that I hate a shower gel scent, however this one was horrible. It had such a fake and strong vanilla scent, it made me want to puke. It was just not a pleasant vanilla scent. The texture was all right but nothing special.
Repurchase: no

Afrodita Cosmetics Mystic Argan Oil Shower Gel
I really adored this shower gel. It has an interesting oriental, nutty but a bit sweet scent. It foams up nicely and feels luxurious in the shower. Plus it is very affordable.
Repurchase: yes

Rexona Invisible Anti-Perspirant spray Aqua
This one is always nice. It does the job and keep you "stinky-free" for a looong time ! Also it doesn't leave yellow marks. It's still a bit white though and sometimes I choke on how powerful the scent and mist is. 

Repurchase: always


Gliss Kur Express Repair conditioner
I kind of always repurchased this product because it's perfect for my oily hair which has just a bit dry ends. It is light-weighed and smells nice. I usually spritz it on the ends of my wet hair, so it helps with combing through. Plus it conditions the hair.
Repurchase: yes

Batiste Dry Shampoo - blonde
A very good dry shampoo for blondes. Even though it looks quite yellow, it's great for my shade of hair. Because it's tinted it's not that visible when you put it on which can be great but also sometimes I struggle because I don't know where I put i already. It is great for when in a hurry and it does the job great. Also the scent is lovely.
Repurchase: yes

L'Oreal Paris Elvital Tonerde Absolue Dry Shampoo
This dry shampoo is actually from their Extraordinary Clay line which I love. It has the same smell which again I really like and it makes your hair smell like it also. It is a very refreshing one, though not the best for very greasy hair. I like the lightness and the scent.
Repurchase: maybe


Le Couvent Des Minimes Eau Sereine Relaxing Pillow Mist
This is quite an interesting, maybe not necessary but a bit luxurious product. It's an actual pillow mist. Though I don't think it helped me to sleep much more calmer, I used it mainly as a room spray before going to bed. I think it does relax you a bit if you breathe it in because it has some lavender and refreshing mandarin scent to it. It was a nice product, though nothing revolutionary. I would maybe prefer an actual cologne from this line. More about it here.
Repurchase: no

Avon Luxe Silken Lip Perfector - Natural TintThis was supposed to be a lip product with a bit of a tint. Though this natural tint wasn't really visible on the lips, so I used it as a lip balm. The formula feels like it would be hydrating however it dried my lips out a bit because it dries in a few minutes. I also have a berry version which is very nicely pigmented.
Repurchase: no


Labello Classic lip balm 
Classic Labello is my all time favorite lip balm. It is just moisturising enough for me and I'm used to it. This one was in a sparkly packaging which looks so cute. Though I feel like I got too used to these lip balms, so now I switched a different one.
Repurchase: always



Duchesse Cosmetic Cotton Pads
Because I use up cotton pads so often I like buying cheap ones. These are not the best because they're a bit thinner, but they totally work and I love them ! 
Repurchase: yes (always)


Senza intimate wipes
These are very handy to have on the go in my bag. Also I like to keep them at home at that time of the month. I like that it's a small packaging because they usually dry out before I use them up since I don't use them that regularly. They work fine and are pleasant.
Repurchase: already have

Bean Body Coffee Bean Scrub
I got this product from a blogger: Low Maintenance Beauty. It was quite a nice product. It was actually a coffee scrub but when you rubbed it in, it left a moisturising feeling behind, which I liked. The smell of coffee in the shower is not my favorite, however it has a coconuty scent to it, so it's still nice. Though if you don't like messy products, this one would not be for you.
Repurchase: maybe


Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer
This skincare line from Shiseido is pure luxury. I enjoyed the sample of Ibuki gentle cleanser and loved this cream as well. Though it is quite perfumed, I absolutely love the scent because it has a spa feel to it. This moisturizer was very nice and it really hydrated my skin. 
Purchase: maybe if I would have too much money

Nivea Clear-Up Strips
I really liked these face strips. Though I would appreciate if it contained only nose strips but oh well. They smelled a bit fresh and really stuck to the skin. I feel like they did pull out quite a lot if I prepared my skin before and used hot water to open up my pores.
Repurchase: yes

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Vichy má vždycky tak luxusní obaly

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks great! Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edina stvar, ki jo res redno porabljam je Batiste suh šampon, tisti za temno rjave lase. Ni ga boljšega!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on gathering that much of products within 2 months. The products looks nice tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess men can do the same thing too. Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul of products. Can you do other products too next time? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea of collecting these products. Can you do it on foods too?lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Women loves collecting these products. Some men also..:)

    Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6TeXO43Wio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helpful products for ladies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive been wondering about the coffee bean scrub for ages - might just give it a go!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥