Empties #29

Friday, December 21, 2018

Hi girls.
It's time to dive into my pile of empty products. I feel like I'm so good at emptying products lately, that I'm left with just a few unopened ones in my cupboards. That excites me and means that I'm going to be trying some new bits soon. So let's see what I like or did not like from this pile of trash...



Afrodita Cosmetics Orange Cream shower gel
I got this shower gel quite a long time ago. It has a nice creamy texture and it smells like Jaffa cakes or some orange sweets. Also it contains little pieces of cocoa. It was a really nice one but nothing extremely special.
Repurchase: maybe

Dvorec Trebnik Bubble Bath Lavender
I love bubbles and relaxing in the bath. Lvender is supposed to be very calming and soothing. I'm not a fan of it but in a bubble bath it was quite nice. I mixed it with any other scent though. It created nice bubbles but nothing outstanding. It was nice though.
Repurchase: not sure

Balea After Sun Shower gel
This shower gel is a must for summer time. It cleanses your skin off any chlorine and salt while it also soothes the skin which has been on the sun all day long. It has a coconuty scent to it, which is very summery. I do really like it.
Repurchase: yes

Balea Shower & Oil pearls
I got this shower gel because it's supposed to have oil pearls in it and my skin needed some hydration. I didn't see any major difference in dryness of my skin, but at the end I fell in love with the scent. It was very peachy, fruity and refreshing.
Repurchase: maybe


La Roche Posay Effaclar Ultra Micellar Water - Sensitive Skin & Micellar Water Oily Skin
I loved these Micellar Waters. To be exact, I cannot tell the difference between the sensitive one and the one for oily skin. They're very effective and remove even a stubborn, ultra black mascara. My eyes don't get irritated and the skin loves them. After switching to other makeup removers I've realized that these have been one of the best micellar waters I've used. Plus I have love for LRP skincare since everything I try, is very gentle to the skin and usually works. I know the prices is a bit steep but if you have troubled or sensitive skin, you might wanna try any of these. Read a full review here.
Repurchase: yes

CadeVera Lotion Eye Make-Up Removing Pads
I buy these for any trips. I've had the ones with oil solution but now I tried the lotion version. They're not the best since they can smear your mascara a bit and it takes time to take it off. Plus they do irritate my eyes sometimes. Though they're really convenient, being already soaked and nicely packaged. 
Repurchase: maybe


Jessa Intimate Wash - Sensitive
Some bloggers have raved about this intimate wash, so of course I had to try it. Some also use it for the face. But I used it the original way and it was a nice wash. All though I didn't notice anything special. It doesn't have any fragrance to it, which I liked.
Repurchase: maybe

Afrodita Cosmetics Body Mousse
This body mousse was so lovely. It's a body lotion with a texture of a mousse which is fun to use but at the same time it absorbs very quickly which I love. It's perfect when you are in a hurry or don't want to wait for the lotion to sink in. It's scented with strawberries and omg it's an amazing scent. The only thing I didn't like about it, is the small red pearls which are supposed to dissolve when you're massaging the mousse into your body. Sometimes it would take some time for them to dissolve and would leave a bit of a stain behind. But other than that I loved it.
Repurchase: yes


Rexona Invisible Anti-Perspirant Active Protection +
I like Rexona deodorants, but after trying this one, it is now my winner. I always choose the ones for black and white clothing. This one lasts even longer and acts even more when you get active. I mostly also love this one for the scent because it's kind of a powdery one and out of all other Rexona deodorants, this one doesn't make me choke on it.
Repurchase: already have

Rexona Invisible Anti-Perspirant spray Aqua
This one is always nice. It does the job and keep you "stinky-free" for a long time. Also it doesn't leave yellow marks. It's still a bit white though and sometimes I choke on how powerful the scent and mist is.
Repurchase: always

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Tropical scent
My favorite Batiste scent - it's just so nice, literally tropical, coconuty. I really like Batiste dry shampoos even tough they're not transparent, so they still leave a white residue, however they're kind of better than all the other ones.
Repurchase: yes


Duchesse Cosmetic Cotton Pads
Because I use up cotton pads so often I like buying cheap ones. These are not the best because they're a bit thinner, but they totally work and I love them. They don't separate or anything, so it's easy to use them.
Repurchase: yes (always)

Blistex Conditioning Lip Balm
I switched to this lip balm for a while because I got too bored of Labello Classic. And it was nice and not too greasy. I love it a while back and I still think it's a nice one. Though I'm back to Labello because in these cold days it seems to hydrate my lips the best.
Repurchase: maybe

Vichy Quenching Mineral Mask
I've received these new Vichy masks but it took me a while to try them. I did love this one. It's nicely hydrating with a clear gel texture. I cannot say that it would be good for long term but when you need some extra hydration, it is very nice.
Purchase: maybe

Nivea Q10 Anti Age Hand cream
At the moment I'm very lost at the hand cream department as each one of the ones I own, just don't work for me. All though this is the only one that I can say, works very good. It's a bit thicker but dries down quickly and is not greasy at all. But mostly it hydrates my hands the best. Also love the scent.
Repurchase: yes

Biotherm Biosource Foaming Cleanser
This is a thick mousse cleanser. It turns into a creamy consistency when mixed with water. It's not extremely foamy but it cleanses the skin deeply without leaving it extra dry. I did like it a lot but it's quite an expensive product.
Repurchase: no

CadeaVera Cleansing Face Wipes
I featured these in "Disapointing products" post. So of course I hated these. Somewhere on the packaging it says they're suitable even for sensitive skin. But oh my, they sting your eyes and skin. I don't usually have problems with irritation but these were absolutely horrendous. Also they're very soaked and smells just very artificial so they're very bad. At the end I used them for swatches, just to not throw them away.
Repurchase: hell no

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Very good article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our site. Keep up the great writing. Pretty valuable material, overall I consider this is worth a bookmark, thanks 성인야설

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It has a good meaning. If you always live positively, someday good things will happen. Let’s believe in the power of positivity. Have a nice day.

    마사지블루

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumble upon every day. 건전마사지

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥