Perfected Skin in Summer

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Hi girls.
I've decided to show you a few products I've been using lately to get a more perfected skin. Also there will be some tips included and I hope this post will be interesting for you. You can use these techniques even in winter, however at that time I seem to change up my makeup products. In summer months I stay away from heavy makeup but I want my skin to look as beautiful as possible. Which you can achieve with a reasonable amount of right makeup. Also summer is all about the glowy skin, though because I have oily type of skin, I don't go over the top with highlighting products. So let's see what I use..

Živjo punce.
Torat vam bom opisala izdelke in tehnike s katerimi lahko dosežem videz izpopolnjene kože. Upam, da vam bo zapis zanimiv. Te tehnike lahko uporabite tudi pozimi, vendar sama takrat spremenim izbor izdelkov. Poleti se tako izogibam močnemu videzu ličil vendar želim, da je koža videti lepo. To se doseže z določenim nanosom pravih ličil. Poleti se na veliko govori o sijočem videzu, vendar ker je moja koža že naravno precej mastna, se izogibam pretirani uporabi osvetljevalcev. Torej, poglejmo kaj uporabljam...


Firstly, for skincare it is very important to have a great routine with products that work for you. I try as much to keep my skin clear from any impurities. When my skin has much texture I use a face scrub to remove dead skin. I always use Lush Ocean Salt scrub, once every two weeks which seem to work fine for me. And cleansing is also very important. Before bed I always double cleanse (makeup remover, then gel cleanser). Then I use light skincare, which usually involves any serum that I have in rotation at the moment. In the morning I keep it simple and only cleanse my face. I always use a cream before applying my makeup and wait for it to sink in. If I know pimple is coming through, I always apply some of the Tea Tree Oil drops from The Body Shop. Also Tea Tree Water toner from Lush is a saviour when having breakouts. 

Najprej je seveda zelo pomembna nega kože in da imate dobro rutino z izdelki, ki vam ustrezajo. Sama skušam kožo čim bolje negovati, da je čista in brez nepravilnosti. Tako, ko zaznam, da je tekstura kože čudna, posežem po pilingu, da odstranim odmrle delce. Vsaka dva tedna uporabim Lushev Ocean Salt piling, saj mi je najljubši. Zvečer pa si obraz vedno dvakrat čistim (najprej odstranim ličila, nato še uporabim čistilo v gelu). Sledi pa lahka nega obraza, tako uporabim kakšen serum, ki ga imam takrat v rotaciji. Zjutraj pa si samo lepo očistim obraz in je moja nega bolj preprosta. Pred nanosom ličil vedno nanesem kremo za obraz ter počakam nekaj minut. Kadar pa vem, da se mi bo naredil mozoljček, uporabim The Body Shop: Tea Tree Oil kapljice. Tudi Lushev Tea Tree Water tonik je moj najljubši za nečist kožo.


Now onto the makeup. For base I keep it light because when being in a warm environment, I think my makeup gets cakey if there's too much product on it. I often use Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base in the shade 02 Champagne which gives a natural glow and prepares my skin for the next step. For foundation I still use Revlon Colorstay (150 Buff), which is medium coverage, but for this look I use a smaller amount, just to swipe it all over the face. Then I would focus on the areas which need extra coverage. There I would use Bourjois Radiance Reveal. That concealer is amazing because it provides medium coverage but it's light weight and doesn't crease. Also it's hydrating (Hyaluronic Acid) without looking cakey. For more coverage I would use: Lancôme Effacernes Longue Tenue Concealer. The key part here is to blend everything together using a wet makeup sponge. This little one from Real Techniques (Mini Eraser Sponge) is amazing for concealer and blending in areas. I still set my makeup with Rimmel Stay Matte! powder, but I use a smaller amount, to not look cakey.

In k ličenju...Podlaga naj bo čim lažja saj so poleti ličila lahko precej težka in dajejo pudrast videz, če jih nanesemo preveč. Velikokrat najprej nanesem Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion bazo v odtenku 02 Champagne, saj mi daje svež videz in pripravi kožo na naslednji korak. Še vedno uporabljam Revlon Colorstay tekoči puder, ki ima srednjo prekrivnost, vendar ga poleti nanesem majhno količino, ravno toliko, da prekrijem cel obraz. Nato se osredotočim na področja, ki potrebujejo več prekrivanja. Pri tem uporabim korektor Bourjois Radiance Reveal, kateri nudi srednjo prekrivnost in je tako lahkoten, da ga na koži ni opaziti. Prav tako je vlažilen saj vsebuje hialuronsko kislino. Za področja, ki potrebujejo res odlično prekrivnost pa uporabim Lancôme Effacernes Longue Tenue korektor. Ključni del pa je zabrisovanje z mokro gobico za nanos ličil. Tale od Real Techniques je super za zabrisovanje korektorja ter detajlov. Celoten makeup zaključim z Rimmel Stay Matte! pudrom v kamnu, katerega nanesem na rahlo, da videz ni pudrast.


For highlighting I am obsessed with Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in the shade Opal. I apply a few dots on top of my cheeks and on my brow bone and then just blend out with finger. The finish is very natural and not too shimmery. Plus it adds that needed summer glow. I might also put it onto my eyelids. And then I focus on bronzing, which I'm back to Benefit Hoola Bronzer. It is just so easy to use as the powder is very fine and doesn't look patchy on the skin. I use a small amount because it's really pigmented and my skin is so pale. I would also use it in the crease of my eyelids.

Trenutno sem obsedena z Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid osvetljevalcem v odtenku Opal. Na vrh lic ter pod obrvi nanesem nekaj pikic katere zabrišem s prsti. Ključni izgled je zelo naraven ter ne bleščičast. S tem osvetljevalcem dosežem takšen lep, poleten sijaj. Lahko pa ga naneseš tudi na veke. Nadaljujem z uporabo bronzerja. Spet sem obsedena z Benefit Hoola bronzerjem. Ta doda ključen poleten videz zagorelosti. Ker sem zelo svetla, ga uporabim narahlo, pa vendar s tem dodam obrazu nekaj "življenja". Včasih ga uporabim tudi v pregibu vek oči.


I keep the eyes simple and just use DiorShow: Pump'n'Volume mascara which gives me amazing, fake-looking lashes. And finish off my brows with some Golden Rose brow mascara. For the lips I use just a simple creamy lipstick. My go to nude is MAC: Faux. Of course every makeup has to be finished with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray to blend the makeup together, eliminate the powdery look and make it last all day long.

Oči pustim enostavne ter samo uporabim DiorShow - Pump'n'Volume maskaro, katera mi daje nor videz umetnih trepalnic. Na obrvi pa nanesem Golden Rose Brow Color Tinted Eyebrow maskaro. Za ustnice želim, da so videti čim bolj kremaste, zato nanesem tudi temu primerno vlažilno ali kremasto šminko. Moj najljubši "nude" odtenek je trenutno Faux, znamke MAC. Vsak videz pa ni popoln brez Urban Decay All Nighter spreja. Ta odstrani pudrast videz, pripomore k temu, da se ličila na koži lepše zlijejo in so obstojna dalj časa.



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Ta maskara - NORO!! Bo treba dinarčke našparat, ker tole je vredno! Drugače pa, ti že itak imaš lepo kožo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja, nora je :) na začetku je bila malo mokra, ampak zdaj je čist huda, ko se je malo posušila :) ..ah ne, imam kar nekaj rdečice in kakšni mozoljčki se mi pojavljajo po bradi. Pa seveda imam zelo velike pore na nosu, ampak se na fotografijah ne opazi ravno :D

      Delete
  2. Great share dear!Thank you for sharing your tips and products you are using to have a perfected skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your skin is amazing and looks very healthy! Do share your routine with us someday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear! I'm new on your blog😊


    chrissiessblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ever tell me that you're a Greek Goddess, I would totally believe and agree. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can only wish that I'd have a skin as perfect as yours. You take such good care of yourself! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul of products. I like the touch of tan.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥