Empties #27

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Hi girls.
Time for another Empties post. I think I'm getting better at using up products. And I hope you enjoy these kind of posts as much as I do...



Uriage Eau Thermale
This is your standard thermal water in a spray. It's great for refreshing the face or using it as a toner before any cream. This one is not specially different from others but it's still good.
Repurchase: maybe

Biotherm Biosource Purifying & Make-up removing milk
I'm not much of a lover of milk cleansers, however I found my way of using them easily. I just pump it onto one cotton pad and then rub it between another cotton pad. Then I would simply rub the two cotton pads all over my face while the makeup remover is taking off my makeup. I loved that it didn't dry out my skin and removed the makeup very well. Now I could enjoy the cleansing milks because back then I hated using my fingers for the use. Read a full review here.
Repurchase: maybe

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Foaming Wash
I really liked this cleansing foam. The texture was thick and it was pleasant to use. Plus it felt very nice on the skin while it removed all the impurities. More about it here.
Repurchase: maybe

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I was hesitant about using this micellar water. However it was so hyped up and it turned out it really is the nicest micellar water. It is very effective and gentle. Plus it removes all the makeup effectively. I do really like it.
Repurchase: yes

Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser
I've previously talked about this cleanser here. It is just amazing for removing stubborn mascara. Even though it is two-phase, it is not that greasy. And it smells very refreshing.
Repurchase: yes

Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Gel Sorbet
The gel sorbet sounds very nice to me. And it was quite lovely. The consistency was like a sorbet, so it wasn't smooth at first, however it spread out easily and evenly hydrated the skin. I put on a lot because it wasn't that moisturising. Though I loved how light weight it was.
Repurchase: maybe


Rexona Invisible Anti-Perspirant spray
This one is always nice. It does the job and keep you "stinky-free" for a looong time ! Also it doesn't leave yellow marks. It's still a bit white though and sometimes I choke on how powerful the scent and mist is. 
Repurchase: always

Borotalco Invisible Deo Roll-On
This deo was nice as well. It is quite thick but when it sinks in, it is invisible. And the smell is very gentle and powdery. I did feel like it protected me for a long time and if I was sweating, I could only smell the deodorant. Though when I was in a hurry I didn't reach for it because it took some time to dry. So this is not my go to deodorant in summer.
Repurchase: yes

Duchdas Feel Fresh Grapefruit Deo
I bought this one just because I forgot a deodorant. I thought I might keep it in my bag. It was strongly scented with grapefruit which I don't mind since I love fresh scents. Though it left white marks on my black clothing, so I didn't use it often.
Repurchase: probably not


Avon Apple Crumble Bubble Bath
Apple Crumble scent sounds lovely right. Though after using it two times, I didn't like it as much. As Maja Parokeets said, she uses it as a hand soap, I also do that. I didn't want to waste it, so I'm handling it that way. Still I'm not keen on the scent. Though if you want a lot of bubbles, it's good but just get it in any other scent.
Repurchase: no

Afrodita Cosmetics Coconut Milk Cream Shower Gel
Loved this creamy shower gel. Wasn't too coconuty and it felt pleasant on the skin. I just love Afrodita Cosmetics products.
Repurchase: maybe

Afrodita Cosmetics Vanilla Cream Shower Gel
Another one of their shower gels. This one had little pieces of cacao in it. It was quite vanillary but still nice. 
Repurchase: maybe

CD Orange Flower Shower Gel
This one surprised me. It's a standard gel shower gel, however is a bit thicker and foams up greatly. I really liked the pleasant scent of orange flower. It was refreshing but still not too zesty. 
Repurchase: maybe


Duchesse Maxi Cotton Pads
This brand makes my favorite cotton pads. Though I always use the regular size. The maxi ones are just too big. I prefer using one small one for my eyes and another one for the face. I don't like mixing. Though when I have heavy eye makeup, it comes in handy.
Repurchase: maybe

Cotoneve Cotton Pads
These ones had one side meant for exfoliation. Though I don't see the point of it as you're not supposed to exfoliate your skin too often. I liked that they were not thin and were easy to use.
Repurchase: maybe

Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash
This was just a basic face wash. Though it was thick so it took a bit of time to foam up. It was just ok and nicely cleansing.
Repurchase: no

Essence All about Matt ! oil control paper
I love these. They can be your makeup saviour in the summer or on a long day. They're great to pop into the bag and use them on the ago anywhere, to blot away excess oil. You can read more here.
Repurchase: yes

Nivea MicellAIR Expert Make-up remover wipes
I've also recently talked about these on the blog here. I liked how wet the wipes were, however they stung my face a bit and to me that is not great. I wish they were less scented and a bit more gentle.
Repurchase: no

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing these wonderful products. Haven't heard some of it but I will consider on trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing products. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried some of these and I want to try the ones that's not familiar with me yet. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥