September Beauty Haul 2015

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Hi girlies :)
I feel like this month was so short, it just passed in a minute. Though I still had time to shop a bit. I did spoil myself with some bits and also I got sent a few things to review. If you really want me to review something make sure to write it below, so I can put it on top of my to-review list :)

What I bought


Essence Happy Girls Are Pretty TE sheer lip balms
I've already had a lip balm like this from their Valentine's collection and I knew I loved the texture and packaging, so I instantly grabbed those two. I know a lot of girls wanted first impressions as I always do them with new collections from Essence & Catrice - so you're capable to buy them quickly, however I was in the midst of finishing my diploma, so it wasn't in my ability to make any posts. However, I've seen some stores still carrying those and all I can say is that you need them !: they're opaque, glossy, feel amazing on the lips and application is so easy due to the clever packaging.



Dior Forever foundation & DiorSkin Nude Rose Powder
And then I got sucked into a great deal of buying a Rose Powder and getting a foundation for free. It matches my skin perfectly and I know lots of girls already want to know how I like it.Well, I'll do a review once in a future, hopefully. I still haven't tried the Rose Powder eventhough it looks so pretty.



Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden
After having to deal with extremely oily eyelids and very difficult to keep my eye makeup on I decided to splurge on an item I knew I'd use on daily basis. So far I'm liking it.

Balea Nose Strips
A must ! Mentioned here.


Golden Rose lip liner + a nail polish (gift)
All the beauty bloggers checked the Golden Rose selection of makeup and so did I. I chose a dark red lip liner because I need it for my Dita von Teese lipstick. Haven't tested it properly yet.


Melvita Rose Floral Water

PR products




Aussie hair care


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® Or



Avon goodies: Big & False Lash Volume mascara + Eyeshadow palettes: Day Dream, Gilded Metallics & Smoky Plum
What a great surprise from Avon ! I'm so grateful and I do really need to do some eye makeup looks for you.

What I won/got


Ancestry in Paris perfume Chanel nailpolish - 605 Tapage



Schwarzkopf: Gliss Ulitmate Color Shampoo & Conditioner + Blonde Ultime Lightening Spray

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Že pri kar nekaj blogerkah sem opazila Essence šminke in res izgledajo super :D mogoče je to znak da jih moram tudi sama preizkusiti haha :D pa tudi Melvita izdelke velikokrat zasledim na blogih.. bi bilo treba tudi te preizkusiti :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ful so fajne ! Sploh te, ker so tak ozke na vrhu. Sicer obstojnost ni najboljša, ampak ok.
      Priznam, da z Melvitinimi izdelki nimam toliko izkušenj, ampak sem si vseeno hotla privoščit tole malo vodico..in lejga šment, smo isto dobile na eventu xD

      Delete

Facebook

♥