Empties #32

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Hi girls.
It's time for another empties post. I actually did an empties on Instagram (you can find it in highlights here) with some of my favorite products. Still I had a basket full of empty products which I'm going to share with you today.



Batiste Original dry shampoo
Batiste is my favorite dry shampoo of all times. Though I'm a bit picky with the scents and you cannot get a tropical scent in our country anymore. So I usually buy the Original version these days. This dry shampoo is just hard core and it works amazing even if your hair is really greasy. It can be a bit white sometimes, but I just use hair dryer to get it off.
Repurchase: always

Batiste Blonde dry shampoo
Another Batiste dry shampoo. This one is colored and suitable for blondes. Even though it looks quite yellow, it's great for my shade of hair. Because it's tinted it's not that visible when you put it on which can be great but also sometimes I struggle because I don't know where I put i already. It is great for when in a hurry and it does the job great. Also the scent is lovely.
Repurchase: always

Got2b Fresh It Up dry shampoo
This dry shampoo was kinda "meh". I really liked the fresh scent, however it didn't do much. It didn't get rid of greasy hair. Though I used it on the second day when I felt like my hair needs some refreshment, so they smelled nice afterwards. Plus it wasn't white at all. I miss the Volumania Styling Powder which was as refreshing, but worked a bit towards greasy hair as well.
Repurchase: no



L'Oreal Elseve Extraordinary Clay Mask
I rarely like drugstore shampoos and products for oily hair (I mostly buy Lush hair carem especially solid shampoo - less packaging, less waste), however this line is really good. I love the shampoo and I use it here and there. This hair mask was interesting as well. You apply it onto the scalp and it's like a pre-wash. It hardens and then you wash it off with a shampoo. Then you shampoo your hair as usual. When I was lazy, I would apply this and only shampoo my hair once. It saved a bit of my time. But it can be messy.
Repurchase: maybe

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Cherry (mini)
And of course when travelling I also bring dry shampoo. However, the only mini version available in Müller drugstore is in the Cherry scent. I really dislike this scent because it's so sweet and artificial. Though the texture and effect is still the same as with any other Batiste shampoos, so I buy it anyways.
Repurchase: yes (because of travelling)



Bocassy Clean & Tone Micellar Water
I absolutely loved the smell of this micellar water. It was something different but nice. It removed my makeup well and didn't leave the skin dried out. Though sometimes it would sting my eyes. Read more about it here.
Repurchase: maybe

La Roche Posay Thermal Water
There's nothing special about this thermal water (as with each one of them). It's just great to have as a refreshment in the summer to spray on your face or body. A tip: you can spray this water towards a fan and the water hits you all over the body and refreshes you. Though these thermal waters are quite expensive. You can check Balea water or such.
Repurchase: no

Nivea Micellar Water
This was a really good micellar water. Of course it's scent free. But also it removes makeup very well. It didn't sting my eyes or anything and it was very gentle.
Repurchase: maybe

L'Occitane Aqua Réotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Cream
I think I've talked about this cream enough, however it deserves it. It is just a great face cream. I used it before bed and I felt like it really hydrated my skin. It wasn't sticky or oily. However it was really rich and nicely moisturizing. Read more about the entire line here.
Repurchase: maybe (I have too many creams at the moment)

Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover
This is just a standard duo-phase makeup remover. You shake it before use and the oil mixes with other liquid. Such removers are great at removing stubborn eye makeup. Though I can tell you that I cannot see a difference between this more expensive one and Essence one. I just used it up since I got it in a travel skincare kit.
Repurchase: no


Jessa Intimate Wash - Sensitive
Some bloggers have raved about this intimate wash, so of course I had to try it. Some also use it for the face. But I used it the original way and it was a nice wash. All though I didn't notice anything special. It doesn't have any fragrance to it, which I liked.
Repurchase: maybe

The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Shower Gel
This was such a nice creamy shower gel. Definitely on the thicker, luxurious side. I saved it a bit, but then I have to use up stuff eventually. It smelled like some cookies with vanilla. I absolutely loved the scent. It was a limited edition for last year's fall, but maybe they will bring it back some time. Blog post here.
Repurchase: definitely would

The Body Shop Ginger Shower Gel
Another limited edition shower gel. This one is a complete oposite. The scent was very refreshing, like ginger lemonade. And it was more gel-like. However it was amazing for summer time. I just love TBS shower gels because they feel luxurious and pampering.
Repurchase: yes



Rexona Invisible Anti-Perspirant Active Protection +
I like Rexona deodorants, but after trying this one, it is now my winner. I always choose the ones for black and white clothing. This one lasts even longer and acts even more when you get active. I mostly also love this one for the scent because it's kind of a powdery one and out of all other Rexona deodorants, this one doesn't make me choke on it.
Repurchase: already have

Garnier Protection Invisible Anti-Perspirant - Floral Fresh & Cotton Fresh
These deodorants are quite nice. I use them in between the use of Rexona, so my body doesn't get so used to only one deodorant. They're good and keep you stinky free for a long time. Though I just somehow prefer Rexona. Plus I picked them up when they're on 1+1 in DM.
Repurchase: maybe



Duchesse Cotton Pads - Duo Quality
Because I use up cotton pads so often I like buying cheap ones. These are not the best because they're a bit thinner, but they totally work and I love them. They don't separate or anything, so it's easy to use them.
Repurchase: yes (always)

Duchesse Intimate Wipes - Sensitive
I really like these. They are wet enough and nicely calming. I use them mostly during that "time of the month" to keep myself nicely clean.
Repurchase: yes

Labello Labellino Fresh Mint lip balm
I wrote a bit about Labellino's here. Even though this minty one wasn't my favorite scent, I used it quite often at home. It has a light weight texture but still has some nourishing properties. Plus it's fun to use. I definitely recommend the new Grapefruit & Maracuja scent.
Repurchase: probably not this scent

Biobaza Bee Balm
I bought this lip balm because I heard some good things about Biobaza lipbalms. I chose the honey one. At first I thought it was quite dry but somehow a bit waxy. So it really stuck to the lips. The scent wasn't my favorite, however it is natural, so it's all good. It was a good lip balm, however if you want more of an oily consistency, maybe choose something else.
Repurchase: maybe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

♥