Empties #33

Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Hi girls.
I'm back with empties post. I hope you're not getting tired of these posts. However, I love these because I can fully tell you how I feel about the product because I've used it all up. Also soon I'll be doing makeup empties because I finally am using up some makeup yay. Keep on reading for other beauty empties...



Got2b Volumania Big Volume Volumizing Hair Spray
This was one of my favorite hairsprays. I think it's not sold anymore or maybe they repackaged it. I liked how light weight it was but it still really hold my hair in place without feeling sticky. Also the scent was quite nice. However the nozzle would clog a lot, so I had to use a needle to make it work again.
Repurchase: maybe

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Wildflower
As you know, I love Batiste dry shampoos. I can say I've been loyal to this brand for years. Here and there I try a new scent but most of the time I am disappointed. This time I needed a dry shampoo while I was at the seaside and the choice of scents was poor. I chose this one even though I hate flower scents and it was not so nice. Though I've had worse scents. The product worked well as always.
Repurchase: yes, but not this scent



Garnier Mineral Protection 48h Anti-Perspirant - Cotton Fresh
These deodorants are quite nice. I use them in between the use of Rexona, so my body doesn't get so used to only one deodorant. They're good and keep you stinky free for a long time. Though I just somehow prefer Rexona, especially for very hot summer days. I mostly get these when they're on 1+1 in DM. It is still a good deodorant and it doesn't show any color on my clothes.
Repurchase: maybe

Rexona Active Protection+ Invisible Anti-Perspirant
I like Rexona deodorants, but after trying this one, it is now my winner. I always choose the ones for black and white clothing. This one lasts even longer and acts even more when you get active. I mostly also love this one for the scent because it's kind of a powdery one and out of all other Rexona deodorants, this one doesn't make me choke on it.
Repurchase: already have

Rexona Invisible Aqua Anti-Perspirant
This one is always nice. It does the job and keep you "stinky-free" for a long time. Also it doesn't leave yellow marks. It's still a bit white though and sometimes I choke on how powerful the scent and mist is.
Repurchase: always



Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel
My favorite shower gel of all times. First of all, the scent is amazing, it si just something special and after you shower with it, your skin smells nice for hours. Plus the texture is nicely creamy so you don't have to use a lot. Also it makes the skin feel soft. Sadly I cannot find it anywhere in Europe (only UK), but I will order it from Amazon one day. Yes, it's not cheap but to me it is worth the money. You would just have to try it, to know what I'm talking about.
Repurchase: yes

Caudalie Thé des Vignes Shower Gel
Another nice shower gel. This one was a bit thinner, however still a great scent. It smelled like grapes but a bit fresher and unique. I really liked it. Though the packaging was annoying because it was hard to open each time (maybe I just got a faulty one).
Repurchase: maybe

Afrodita Cosmetics Floral Dream Shower Gel
This one I got in a gift set. I actually used it as a soap. I don't love flower scents, however this one was quite fresh and nice. I find it a bit strange to be in a packaging like this though.
Repurchase: not sure

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue - Dreaming In Portofino
I've had this scent for years and it was my favorite summer scent. I absolutely loved the fresh and fruity notes. But then it was also quite musky which was something different. It doesn't smell anything like the original Light Blue version. Nowadays it's hard to get your hands on, which I'm sad about.
Repurchase: yes



Lush Eau Roma Water
One of my all time favorite Lush products are their toners. Tea Tree Water I use when my skin is a bit troubled. On the other hand, Eau Roma Water is nice when my skin gets irritated or I just need a bit of refreshing feeling. Also I love applying it before my daily moisturizer (mattifying cream).
Repurchase: yes

La Roche Posay Micellar Water Ultra
I loved this Micellar Water. It's very effective and removes even a stubborn, ultra black mascara. My eyes don't get irritated and the skin loves them. After trying other makeup removers I've realized that this is one of the best micellar waters I've used. Even the ones I thought were amazing, are nothing comparing to this one. Plus I have love for LRP skincare since everything I try, is very gentle to the skin and usually works. I know the prices is a bit steep but if you have troubled or sensitive skin, you might wanna try it. Read a full review here.
Repurchase: maybe (it's expensive)


Essence Express Eye Make-Up Remover
I had this makeup remover years ago and I really liked it. On the days when I have heavy makeup or waterproof mascara this is nice. It's a standard double-phase makeup remover so you have to shake it before use. It removes everything. It can be a bit oily, however it doesn't really sting my eyes if I don't blink too much.
Repurchase: yes

La Roche Posay Effaclar Matt
I enjoyed this face cream. It is a perfect makeup base because it's silicon based, so it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave the skin sticky. Plus applying makeup is very smooth. I have a backup which I'll be using again soon, meanwhile I'm testing some other brand. Read full review here.
"Repurchase": yes



Duchesse Duo-Quality Cotton Pads
Because I use up cotton pads so often I like buying cheap ones. These are not the best because they're not thick, but they totally work and I love them. They don't separate or tear, so it's easy to use them.
Repurchase: yes (always)

CadeaVera Antibacterial Make-up Wipes
I buy these sometimes for travelling. Though I'm disappointed every time. These are definitely not gentle to the skin. I usually don't react often to products, but these wipes are hell. They sting each time and make my skin so red. Next time I will choose the Balea ones from DM.
Repurchase: no

Jasmin Girl Intimate Wipes
I buy these from time to time because they're gentle and cheap. Though I prefer Duchesse ones, which are a more wet. I do prefer the packaging because you can close the top (it has a plastic closing).
Repurchase: maybe

Labello Classic
My all time favorite lip balm. It's a bit thicker and looks oily on the lips, however I feel like it is really one of the best (even though ingredients aren't special). For me it just works, so I always repurchase it. But sometimes I switch to Blistex.
Repurchase: yes

Clinique Moisture Surge
I mentioned it here. I know it was a long time ago, however I tried to save it a bit because it's such a nice product. Though there is always a date of use, so I had to use it up. I just have to say that it is so nicely hydrating. I'm not sure if I want to spend so much on a face cream, but it is quite good - of course, it is very hyped up.
Purchase: maybe

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Živjo, jaz sem imela suhi šampon od got2be iz te roza linije in mi je bil božanski a so ga čisto preveč hitro ukinili. Sedaj uporabljam njihov lak za lase iz insta shine kolekcije, drži lase skupaj a jih ne naredi preveč hrustljave ;) pa še vonj je super. Ti svetujem, da ga preizkusiš a če ti niso všeč preveč sladki vonji...

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥