Clothing Review: Femme Luxe Finery

Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Hi girls.
Today's post will be a bit different. It's in a collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery who have kindly let me choose some pieces from their website to review them. I know I do fashion posts only once a year, but you can find more of my fashion and looks on my Instagram. I chose some classic pieces which I love to wear on a daily basis and some Loungewear. The clothes are quite affordable and right on trend. You can also find some unique pieces. If you want to see more of their collection, check their website here. You can also follow them on their Instagram for more trendy inspiration.


First item is a white T-shirt. I love simple but chic cotton T-shirts like this. I wear them all the time. You can pair white T-shirt all year around, and also for summer it will make your tan stand out more. You can wear it with a skirt, jeans or even at home with some leggings or cycling shorts because it's a casual shirt. When I style it with jeans, I would tuck it in the top of my pants, but you can also tie it into a knot, so it's more of a cropped look and the shape looks a bit more structured. Otherwise it's quite an over sized shirt.The writing on it says: Oh La La which is quite cute. They have a bunch of other writings as well. I'm wearing size S (6/8). You can purchase it here.


This black top is a bit more special but it depends on how you style it. With jeans it can look a bit more casual but still chic. However with some black pants it can look even more elegant and great for cocktails or a date night. Sleeves are very puffy and have a mesh material but they add to the look. This trend is very big right now. It also ties all around the torso a few times which looks quite cool. It's very cropped and my torso is a bit bigger so I need very high wasted pants to go with it. I got the size 6 which I wear usually and it is a bit harder to put on but I'd say it's true to the size. You can purchase it here.


This dress I thought wouldn't fit me because I got the size 10 (smaller sizes were out of stock) but I really liked the look of it, so I chose it anyway. I think it still works for me (usually I wear 6 or 8) and doesn't look too big. Because I'm a bit taller I wouldn't wear it as a dress but it is a nice shirt blouse. I think the shape is nice because in the middle section gives you nice shape to your body. At the same time it is quite a smart look. You could pair it with leather leggings or light jeans for spring/summer time. The fabric feels very well made. You can purchase it here.


And lastly we have this grey set it so on trend right now. Since we've been in quarantine, this is all I wanna wear at home. It's nice to have a nice looking set of lounge wear at home. This one doesn't look as boring and grubby. And those Joggers are especially comfortable. The strings are just decorative but the joggers are still very stretchy so it's true to the size (i got size S/M - 8/10). The material is a bit more artificial but it feels so soft and comfy. Plus it's very lightweight. I think the price (22,95€) for a whole set is a bargain. You can purchase it here.

- Do you like any of these pieces ? And tell me which one is your favorite !

*Pieces were sent to me, however opinion is 100% my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

♥