Empties #35

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Hi girls.
Long time no hear. I just don't find time for my blog. Sometimes I post even on Instagram, which I have done for previous empties. But this time again I decided to post it here. I hope you will find these reviews heplful ...


Batiste Dry Shampoo Original & Blonde
I love Batiste dry shampoos. They're the most effective dry shampoos I've ever tried. The Original is the best for quite oily hair. Also Blonde one is good, but not as effective, so I use it on semi-oily hair. Plus because that one has a tint, it can leave yellow marks on your clothing, which I don't like.
Repurchase: yes

Balea Foaming Face Wash (normal and mixed skin)
I just bought this foam because I ran out of every face wash. But I really liked it. It is very creamy and the foam is nicely thick. It is gentle but nicely cleansing. And the scent is nice but very gentle.
Repurchase: yes

Mixa Micellar Water
I really liked this micellar water. It was so gentle, but it removed all the makeup. I really do recommend it.
Repurchase: yes


Avon Senses Chi (green tea & verbena) shower gel
This was a nice, refreshing shower gel. Somewhat a fruity but "green" scent. Texture was nothing special, but it was lovely to use.
Repurchase: maybe

Afrodita Cosmetics After Depilation Gel
This is a really nice calming gel to use after depilation. It absorbs quickly and doesn't irritate the skin. The smell isn't the best, but I don't mind it. Even though I've used it for years, now I've tried just Aloe Vera gel from DM and I really like it.
Repurchase: yes

Lush The Olive Branch Shower Gel
This is an interesting product by Lush. It's shower gel infused with olive oil, so it feels nourishing on the skin, but not really oily. Plus the scent is very different. Kind of fresh, but calming at the same time.
Repurchase: maybe 

Jessa Intimate Wash-lotion
I always use this intimate wash and have no complain about it. Though I might wanna try something new.
Repurchase: yes


L'Oreal Colorista Washout - #hotpinkhair & #bluehair
I loved these hair colors. They usually lasted on me for about two months and I love that they're easy to use. Sadly these are hard to get anywhere now. I mixed these two shades to get a purple shade.
Repurchase: yes


Lush Buck's Fizz Body Conditioner
Body conditioners by Lush are basically body lotions which you use on wet skin, in the shower. It is applied and then washed off. So it doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind, but it's very easy to use and great for people who are lazy like me and forget to apply body lotion. This one smelled very lovely of oranges, so it was very uplifting. This scent was a holiday edition, so it's not available at the moment. 
Repurchase: maybe

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter
TBS body butters are the best. They're very hydrating and a bit on the greasy side, so it's best to use them before bed. Even though the texture is very thick, it is easy to blend into the skin. Though I love that they really hydrate my very dry skin. Satsuma scent is of course very orangey and fruity.
Repurchase: yes

The Body Shop Mango Body Yogurt
On the opposite side, I also love body yogurts by TBS. They're great for applying right after shower, when you want to dress up quickly, because it absorbs right away. Also I love them in the summer time because when it's hot outside, you don't want anything sticky or greasy on the skin. The mango scent was just so yummy.
Repurchase: yes

Christina Aguilera By Night EDT
I've loved the Christina Aguilera perfumes for years and I think she makes really lovely scents. This one was so feminine but fruity at the same time. Longevity is not great, but they're cheap as well. 
Repurchase: maybe

Rexona Stress Control Anti-perspirant
I think this one was one of my favorite deodorants so far. I love Rexona for hot and busy days since it protects me very well, however this one is a bit more special. Well, it just has that fresh, citrus smell to it which I love ! Sadly it is not made for black clothes.
Repurchase: yes

Nivea Pure Invisible Anti-perspirant
I prefer spray deodorants, so this one was not my favorite. Though the liquid ones seem less drying on the skin. I just don't like the liquid texture, because it takes so much time to dry on the armpits. Plus sometimes it would still feel sticky afterwards. So I would use it whenever I'm not in a rush or just for home. The only thing that was good, was that it was transparent. It's not a bad product, it's just not for me.
Repurchase: no

Avon Care Nurturing hand cream
A light hand cream with a gentle scent. I can't say that it was greatly hydrating, but it did the job. It didn't leave any greasy residue.
Repurchase: no

Mixa Cica-Cream
I really loved this cream. I mostly used it for my hands. It was nicely hydrating, though it is maybe not for super dry hands. But I mostly loved it when my hands were itchy and I would have open wounds, because it would not sting or irritate my hands. The texture is thicker, but it sinks in right away, so it doesn't feel greasy. 
Repurchase: yes

Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream
Another hand cream that I loved. Again, it is not the most hydrating product, however I love the light weight texture, that is not too light. It is great to carry in handbag, because you can apply it whenever and you can use your phone or anything right away. Plus I really love the grape scent. 
Repurchase: yes

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Facebook

♥