March Beauty Favorites 2021

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Živjo punce.
Hja, spet se dolgo nisem oglasila. Tokrat je čas za marčevske favorite. Nekaj izdelkov iz vsakodnevne rutine mi je pošlo in sem tudi nakupila nekaj lepotnih novosti. Z vami pa danes delim katera so moja najljubša odkritja meseca marca...

Hi girls.
Long time no hear again. But this time I'm back with my March favorites. I shopped a little bit, because I used up some of my daily essentials, but also wanted to try a few things. So today I'll share with you, which are my favorite beauty discoveries of March...



Maybelline Lifter Gloss 002 Ice

Tale glos sem morala kupiti, ker se mi je zelo dopadel koncept, da je hkrati glos in vlažilni balzam v enem. Obogaten je s hialuronsko kislino, diši pa omamno lepo po kokosu. Vonj vseeno ni preveč močen, temveč lepo prijeten. Sam glos ima malce gostejšo teksturo, ki lepo zgladi ustnice, ampak hkrati ne pusti lepljivega občutka. Daje lep, sočen sijaj ter izgleda res lepo. Skratka, meni je zelo všeč, saj daje tudi vlažilen občutek. Včasih raje posežem po kakšnem hranilnem glosu, ker se mi zdi, da v primerjavi z labelo, dlje časa ostane na ustnicah, saj ga ne "pojem" z ustnic. Ta glos pa se mi zdi po teksturi primerljiv z Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb. Skratka, ga priporočam. Odtenkov je veliko in nekateri dajejo tudi več barve ustnicam. Odtenek Ice pa je skoraj prozoren in nima bleščic. Embalaža je sicer precej velika, ampak je luštna. Dobi se ga praktično v vsaki drogeriji. 


I had to purchase this gloss because I liked the concept of it being glossy but hydrating at the same time. It's infused with hyaluronic acid, so it's moisturizing. It smells lovely of coconuts, but not strong. The gloss has a thicker texture, which is easily applied and it makes my lips look very smooth and juicy. However it doesn't have a sticky texture. I really like it because it gives me a hydrating feeling but it looks nice at the same time. I tend to use glosses more these days because in comparison to normal lip balms, they last longer and I don't simply "eat" it off. The Lifter gloss to me has a similar texture to Fenty Gloss Bomb which I loved before anyways. I do recommend it. There are multiple shades available, some glittery, some with more opaque color. The shade I chose: Ice is quite transparent without shimmer. Packaging is a bit chunky but looks nice. You can get it in almost any drugstore.

Guerlain Météorites Primer Perfecting Pearls

Preizkusila sem tudi kar nekaj primerjev, saj je moja koža postala malce bolj suha in imam rada kakšno vlažilno podlago, pod prekrivnimi pudri. Ta primer vsebuje perlice, katere se utekočinijo, s pritiskom na pumpico. Sicer se na obrazu, na blizu precej poznajo bleščice, ampak se jih skozi puder ne vidi. Zdi se mi da mi daje tak lep sijaj in tudi puder lepo zdrsne s čopičem preko. 

I also tested a few primers. Because my skin got a bit drier, I started to love a nice hydrating primer under the full coverage powders. This one contains pearls, which liquify when pumped out. On the face it blends easily but it does leave some shimmer behing if you look at the skin up close. When applying foundation over the top, it doesn't show through. It does leave a nice glow and I love that foundations applies evenly on top of it.

Too Faced Hangover Primer

Še en vlažilen primer. Tale ima malce vonj po kokosu, ker vsebuje kokosovo vodo. Je res lahkoten, "voden" in se res takoj vpije. Potrebna je malce večja količina za dober vlažilen učinek. Ne pusti pa lepljivega občutka. Puder se lepo zabriše na vrh primerja in se ne "razleze" ali razpoka. Seveda je ta "mini" različica samo za nekajkrat, a meni se je kar hitro dopadel. 

Another hydrating primer. This one has a slight coconut scent, since it's infused with coconut water. It's very lightweight and almost "watery", so it absorbs quickly. I do tend to apply quite a bit to get a nice hydrating feeling. However it feels light and non sticky. Also foundation applies nicely on top of it and it doesn't crack or slide. Of course this mini version is just for a few uses, but I liked it almost right away.


Afrodita Cosmetics Clean Up Face Wash

Ta gel za umivanje obraza sem omenila že na Instagramu. Kupila sem ga, ker mi je zmanjkalo gelov in zame je tale tako nostalgičen. Še posebej po vonju, saj sem na prvi blogerski dogodek šla ravno na lansiranje Clean Phase linije. Vmes so čez leta spremenili podobo linije, vendar je ta gel še vedno tako prijeten. Je tekoč, prozoren in ima prijeten vonj. Kožo nežno, a dobro očisti vseh nečistoč. Najraje ga uporabljam zjutraj.

This is such a nostalgic face wash. Because I ran out of my face washes, I bought this one again. The scent alone is nostalgic to me, because the first blogger event I visited was a launch of Clean Phase line. Throughout the years they've changed the packaging, however this face wash remained as lovely. The texture is quite liquidy, transparent and has a nice gentle smell which is a bit hard to describe. It cleanses the skin very well without being harsh. I love using it especially in the morning.

Balea Aloe Vera Gel

Ker mi je zmanjkalo Afroditinega gela po depilaciji, sem se tokrat odločila, da kupim kar aloe vera gel, ki ima sam po sebi pomirjajočo funkcijo. In tale Balea je res cenovno ugoden (2,29€ / 200 ml). Seveda ima teksturo gela, ki pa je zelo lahkotna, se takoj vpije in ne pusti lepljivega občutka. Meni se zdi, da mi kožo lepo pomiri po depilaciji in ker se hitro vpije, se lahko takoj oblečem. Super bo tudi za poletne dni.

I ran out of my Afrodita Cosmetics after depilation gel, so I decided to try something different. I opted for an aloe vera gel which has calming properties. I chose this Balea one which is quite cheap. Of course it has a texture of a gel, which is very light weight and it absorbs in quickly. Plus it doesn't leave a sticky feeling behind. It's calming and I can put on my clothes right away. I imagine this is gonna be a good product for summer time also. 

Colab Dry Shampoo Paradise

Ker obožujem suhe šampone za lase, sem se odločila, da preizkusim še kakšnega drugega. Izbrala sem Colab znamko, ker jo precej hvalijo. Vonj Paradise mi je odličen, saj ima tako sladek tropski vonj, po kokosu. Spominja me na Batiste Tropical vonj, ki pa se ga žal v Sloveniji ne da več dobiti. Kot piše na embalaži, je ta suh šampon skoraj transparenten. Jaz vseeno opazim malce beline, ampak ni moteče. Deluje dobro, vendar ni za zelo mastne lase. V tem primeru bolj priporočam Batiste. Sicer pa mi je fajn, ko želim lase malce osvežiti med pranji in še ni take krize. Hkrati me vonj precej prepriča, ker lase še kar nekaj časa lepo dišijo. 

Because I love dry shampoos, I decided to try out something new. I chose a Colab one because it's quite talked about. Immediately I loved the Paradise scent because it reminded me of Batiste Tropical scent which is not available anymore in Slovenia. As the packaging states: it's almost transparent. I do notice just a bit of white spots but nothing so visible. It works great, it refreshes the hair and it leaves such a nice sweet but tropical scent behind. The smell lingers even for a few hours. Though it doesn't work the best on really greasy hair. In that case, I recommend Batiste dry shampoo. 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Nice post, thanks for sharing useful information. Want to know more about third party Pharma Companies and Read out more about 
    Third Party Pharma Manufacturers in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin is the largest organ and functions as a barrier to the entry of microbes into the body. Skin care treatment is very necessary for your body

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Article, Thank you so much for providing useful information with us. Join hand with reliable Ayurvedic Medicine PCD Company and start own successful Herbal Medicine Franchise business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking to buy classic watches for Girl? Leyjao.pk has you covered. We have all the products sporting new trends.
    Whether you want to add some sass to your outfit or choose digital wrist watches from brands like Fitbit, Apple, Amazfit and others.
    You will find everything on one platform.We care about our esteemed customers which is why we bring a large assortment of women classic watches in Pakistan for your budget and needs. Watches have the potential to break or complete your looks so don’t delay it, and buy classic watches today.
    you can buy from here:
    https://leyjao.pk/fashion/best-womens-fashion/classic-watches/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥