Makeup look: New Year's Eve - Smokey Eyes

Friday, December 27, 2013

Hello again, lovelies :)
This time around I decided to do a party makeup look. You can wear it on New Year's Eve, or on special occasions. I'm not a professional and I don't do a lot of eye makeup most of the time, so don't judge :D
I also dressed up nicely, just for the pictures :P On some pictures the makeup really stands out, but on some, it doesn't look as dark as it is (that's camera's fault; I always feel like I have to wear extra makeup so that it shows up on my camera. I seriously also need a makro lense :) )

So here is what I came up with:


Hello, that's me :P


That's pretty much how it looks in reality





Close-up shot ( I don't particularly like this shot because it doesnt show how dark and pretty eye makeup is)



WHAT I USED:




Black shade in the outer corner of my eyes: Corrupt (from MUA Undress me too palette)


I used all over the lid: Silk Teddy
Under my brows & inner corner of my eyes: Heaven
Outer corner & under my eyes: Sexpresso
This is Too faced Natural eye palette



Firstly I used Manhattan eyeshadow base, which I like
Blending & also outer corner color: ArtDeco 64 Amethyst (this shade is really pretty, but it shows up more brown on your eyes and glitters fall out)
Eyeliner: Essence gel eyeliner


Brows: Essence brow gel & Catrice eyebrow ser
Mascara: IsaDora build-up mascara extra volume (this mascara is the best I've used so far and let me tell you that it is amazing ! It separates your lashes sooo much and it adds a lot of volume, also it is really dark and you can build it up like a lot :D ) 


Foundation: Revlon Colorstay (150 Buff, Oily to combination skin)
Concealer: Bourjois Healthy mix concealer
Setting powder: Catrice Skin Finish
Contour & blush: Sleek Contouring Highlighting Fair palette
Highlighter: Essence Limited edition Crystalliced liquid highlighter


Lips: Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain (shade: Romantic)

Love and Lemons, Simona

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Facebook

♥