NOTD: Essie - Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low

Monday, November 10, 2014

Hello readers !
After a long time, here's another manicure. I just wanted to show you how pretty this nail polish is.
In my country we don't get every single limited collection from Essie, so I was super happy when we got some glitter ones from previous collections + this little gem.
I don't like wearing shiny nail polishes, however recently I've been into silver color on my nails and as I love Essie nail polishes (because they last a long time on me & I like painting my nails only once a week) - I totally fell in love with this one !


(the true color of the nailpolish)



It is from Winter 2014 collection.

It is silver with a gold undertone. Shiny and glitery, but totally opaque. If you have short nails, you can use even only 1 coat, otherwise the tips of your nails show through the nail polish.
It is a weird color because sometimes it looks gold, however most of the times it looks silver, which I love :)





Love and Lemons, Simona

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Zelooooooo je lep! Direkt zame! Samo imam že od Catrice res na las podobnega, drugače bi ga tudi jaz vzela :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja, sem vidla da ma Catrice nekaj podobnega, ampak mam pol raje Essie, ker ful dlje zdrži :3

      Delete
  2. Čudoviti nohti in lak. Žal pa znamke Essie nimamo na tem otoku... /:

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥