The perfume story nr.1 : D&G 6 L'amoureux

Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello, so this is where my story starts. First post <3



I bought this perfume this week because I was thinking about it for a long time ( I had a small tester ). Because it's a unisex scent and it's very musky it made me totally question my buying. Actually it's eau de toilette and i got 100 ml. I was really sceptic about it, but then you know what: gotta follow your instincts. It's from the line called: Anthology and fragrances were named by Tarot cards: Le Bateleur 1, L’Imperatrice 3, L’Amoureaux 6, La Roue de la Fortune 10 and La Lune 18. They came up with some others after a while too.  I haven't smelled other fragrances from this line recently, but i remember i smelled them when they came out and everything was very weird to me, however people change and so do our preferences.
L'Amoureaux means: Lovers.




 To start of i should explain what it consists of:

Top notes: Juniper berries, bergamot, pink pepper
Middle notes: orris root, cardamom, birch leaf
Base notes: wood and musk

I'm not any expert in perfumes but I know what I smell and it smells good. The first thing you smell is wood and musk of course. This somehow sometimes turned me off, because women aren't supposed to smell musky or ?, but then again it goes away after a little while. After that it smells really fresh to me. I can see it on another man, but it makes me also very confident to wear it as a women. I haven't received any compliment wearing it, but i wear it for myself because it's just appealing to me.
I have to tell you that it wears of very quickly, but it stays on your skin for a few hours. I've got another D&G fragrance and i think their problem is that longevity is very short for what you pay for, but again it's eau de toilette, not a perfume.


To sum up, I would give it 3/5 points, but because I really like how different it is, it's 4/5 for me.

(pictures by: Me)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aaron Marino: How To Dress Like A Man.
    Aaron Marino: How To Dress Like A Man. In 2006, Aaron Marino started a men’s image consulting firm, alpha m. Image Consulting, to help average men with simple common sense advice; aimed to enhance their image, style, grooming, fashion and most importantly their confidence.
    http://www.swagscent.com

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥