NOTD: Popular au naturel

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So last week I didn't paint my nails just because I had too many things going on, but I'm going to try to paint my nails every week, just because I have yet lots of nailpolish to try and I keep buying them. So this is the sneek peak from today's nails. I bought this gorgeous Revlon nailpolish on fragrancedirect site and I really like it in the bottle as well as on my nails.
My opinion about nailpolish:
I don't really care that it's not as pigmented, but the nailpolish is actually really pretty on my nails & I love it. I haven't tried Revlon nailpolishes before (eventough I own one :S), but I was surprised how quickly it dried. I hope it doesn't chip quickly :)








Here I put two coats on the ring finer ! ;)

Let me know what you think of Revlon nailpolishes and what is your favorite color from that brand :3

Update: nailpolish chipped on 3rd day, but It didn't look chipped because it's so neutral & transparent.

Love and Lemons, Simona



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Facebook

♥