How I style : Burgundy pants !

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Today I'm going to show you how I've been styling burgundy pants which I've seen everywhere this autumn.
And yes I bought them since my last wishlist ! :)
Mine are from C&A, but exactly the same color . And also all the products on the picture are not exactly the same as mine, but very similiar. I'll tell you if it is from somewhere else.


Pants from: H&M

LOOK nr. 1: 
- Beige trench coat from Bershka (on the picture: Tally Weijl)
- Leopard Infinity scarf also from Bershka (on the picture: random one from Express)
- Beige oversized pullover from Tally Weijl (on the picture: Tally Weijl - but not the same I wear)
- Knuckle rings from Ebay
- Beige Converse allstar shoes

LOOK nr. 2:
- Black cardigan from H&M (on the picture: different one from H&M)
- Grey "BORED" shirt from Tally Weijl
- Black Infinity scarf (on the picture: unkown source / random google picture, but you can find those everywhere)
- Black ballerinas from Mylook.si

If you have any questions, leave me a comment, I like to reply :)

Love and Lemons, Simona

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

♥