Clothing Review #2: Femme Luxe

Monday, November 02, 2020

Hi girls.
I decided to do another smaller clothing haul in collaboration with Femme Luxe. They let me choose some pieces that I liked. If you like fashion, check their website for more trendy clothing as they constantly have new things on the site. You can find previous post here.

Cream Scoop Neck Bodysuit - Keira

First I chose this cream, scoop neck bodysuit. I love wearing Bodysuits. I have so many already, but actually none in a lighter color. This one is in a ribbed material which is quite on trend right now. The scoop neckline is flattering, however it may be a bit low for some people. I ordered this bodysuit in a size 8 because I'm a bit taller (171cm) and some bodysuits can be too short and tight for me sometimes. This one is long enough on me, however it bunches up a bit at the back, so maybe I could get size 6.  However it's still wearable and very comfortable. Bodysuits for me are so effortless and handy because you don't have to worry about your top sliding out of your pants or skirt and it simply holds you in. Also I love wearing them with tights, because you can close it over them, so it holds them up and you don't need to constantly adjust your tights. You can find this cream bodysuit here.

Cargo Slim Fit Trouser - Sunny

To change my style a bit I decided to get Cargo Trousers. Of course in a black color. I should've ordered these in a size 6, instead I did 8 because I didn't want them to be too tight. Though they're very comfy. It's like a camo style. You can pair these trousers with just a t-shirt and make it a casual style. Or you can put a lacy bodysuit or a sheer top on, and it makes it look more chic. Trousers are made out of cotton (98%) but they still have a bit of stretch to them, so they're nicely comfy. You can find them here.

Grey Cuffed Joggers - Lizzie

Of course I had to get another pair of Cuffed Joggers since Femme Luxe do so many of them. I got the size 6 and I think these run bigger because it's definitely a really oversized fit on me and I have lots of space in the stomach area but that can be adjusted with a string which is hidden inside - so clever. So if you want these joggers to be just the right fit, order a size down. They're simple but still look chic. Especially if you pair them with a bodysuit, throw over a chunky cardigan and put on white trainers. The material is thicker and very soft, so it's cozy and warm for this time. Check them out here.

- Do you like any of these pieces ? And tell me which one is your favorite !

*Pieces were sent to me, however opinion is 100% my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just found your blog. It's amazing.
    Follow for follow? I already follow you. <3

    Check my blog: salyaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥