Makeup Empties #5

Friday, November 02, 2018

Hi girls.
I managed to use up some makeup products (yaay me). I'm proud of myself and happy to share what I thought about these makeup items. Some I've loved, some not so much...



Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Concealer N1
This blog post made me realise I haven't ever written about this concealer on my blog. This packaging was limited edition for and it's so cute, I won't throw it away. This product is actually a highlighting concealer and you have to get used to it. The best way of applying it, is that you swipe the brush tip under your eyes and wait a minute for it to dry a bit and then blend with a sponge. That way you get some coverage, otherwise it just blends away. I don't feel like it highlights that much but it brightens the areas while giving you a natural coverage. It is also light weight. Though don't expect it to be amazing at covering imperfections.
Repurchase: yes

Deborah Radiance Creator Concealer - 02 medium
I bought this product in two shades because it reminded me of YSL Touche Eclat. It sure has a different texture but at the end it became very thick since it dried up a bit. This didn't happen with YSL one and it was a bit frustrating. It doesn't blend as easily but it still has some coverage. I like this kind of products mainly because of the brush bit to apply it on desired areas before blending. The shade 02 was orange toned, so it was great for under the eyes.
Repurchase: probably not

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - 51 Light Radiance This is actually an older packaging. I really loved it at first because it has that yellow undertone, but now I hate it. It does look good when covering up imperfections, but under my eyes it was terrible. The yellow tone really showed up and my makeup looked bad. And I wanted to use it up, not just throw away but I don't have that many imperfections.
Repurchase: no


Clarins Instant Beauty Lip perfector - 02 Apricot Shimmer
I forgot to include this one in previous makeup empties. At first I was unsure about this product since I'm not a gloss kind of a fan. However the texture is super non-sticky and feels very balmy on the lips. It's not just a gloss, it feels hydrating. Plus it leaves a nice natural peachy look on the lips. They just look juicy and perfected. Though it's not best to be used when your lips are cracked as it enhances the dryness. You can find my review here.
Repurchase: yes

Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponge
It's also time to throw away this sponge (also cat attacked it and got her teeth on it - that's why two holes). It's very good at blending smaller areas, such as concealer under the eyes, around the nose or on any imperfections. Plus it's extra soft and bouncy. Totally recommend it.
Repurchase: yes

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray (travel size)
As much as this product is hyped up, it really is very nice. This spray makes your makeup blend together better, so it doesn't look cakey. And it prolongs the wear of makeup. I love that the spritz is very fine and it doesn't feel like shower when you spray it onto your face. Also it dries quickly. This travel size was perfect for on the go and of course for travelling.
Repurchase: yes


Bourjois Volume Glamour Push Up Ultra Black Edition Mascara
Another volumizing mascara. Well this one had a bit of a funky brush which I wasn't a fan of because it made my lashes sometimes look a bit spidery. Though it gave me a lot of volume and also some length. It was super black, which is nice.
Repurchase: no

Dior Diorshow Pump’N’Volume Mascara
This mascara was just amazing to me. It gives you so much volume and length, it makes your lashes actually look a bit fake. I loved that it was super black. The gimmique behind it, is that the tube is squeezable and you can push more product onto the brush. I used that only at the end when it was almost gone. Though I had some trouble at the begining because the brush would be too coated and my lashes would have too much mascara, so I had to brush them separately. But then it only got better. And I love the effect.
Repurchase: yes


Golden Rose BrowColor Tinted Eyebrow Mascara - 01  This is my holly grail brow mascara. I've tried it few years ago when I received it in a goodie bag on a Beauty Blogger Meetup. Ever since I tried a few brow mascaras but none worked like this one. It has a tiny brush which lets you coat brows precisely. The color is a bit darker than my eyebrows but because of the grey undertone it matches nicely. It gives an appearance of thicker brows and defines them nicely. 
Repurchase: yes

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Pridno ti to porabljaš! Sej prav tak, jaz sem bolj razvajena, takoj ko dobim nekaj novega na staro pozabim - z redkimi izjemami, seveda =P
    New in Slovenia: Kiehl's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share you happiness! Keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Thank you very much for sharing such a great content. Please add ready trays which is providing best makeup products online at cheap prices.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Makepuff.com is a newly developed project of QINGDAO SOFTCARE PRODUCTS CO LTD. for ladies. Natural and trendy products is always the goal we pursue with determined mind. And we’ll launch out more products for this field step by step.
    makeup puff manufacturer
    cosmetic sponge manufacturer
    beauty blenders wholesale
    PVA sponge suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tattoo pigments and advanced tattoo machines have revolutionized the art of body ink, allowing for intricate and vibrant designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A proper hair treatment regimen can work wonders in restoring shine, strength, and overall health to your locks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "High-quality acrylic brushes are indispensable for creating intricate and flawless nail designs."

    ReplyDelete
  8. "A nail UV lamp is an essential tool for curing and drying gel polish, ensuring a durable and glossy finish."

    ReplyDelete
  9. "A nail UV lamp is an essential tool for curing and drying gel polish, ensuring a durable and glossy finish."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dr. Derma's expertise and innovative skincare solutions have transformed the way we approach skincare

    ReplyDelete
  11. "BLS bra in Pakistan offers comfort and support, redefining the experience of wearing undergarments."

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥